Board index Kumonoito.net Newbies

I'm not new, but I've yet to post here :3 !! USA kara desu!

Postby Lauren » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:55 am

- YOU -

Nickname : Lauren (I don't have a set nickname, though my sisters and friends call me by names individual to them XD)
websites/ blogs URL : Add me on facebook~ . I want to talk about Mika with you!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508024004

- YOU & MIKA -

When did you first heard of Mika Nakashima ? Ehhh, 2005? I didn't like her at first for some reason, but after watching NANA and getting to know more about her, I became obsessed with her and still am to this day!
How much are you fan ? (10/10) As I said, I'm obsessed with her! I just copied her newest hairstyle (her hairstyle as of today, nov. 2, 2010), and when I shop, I try to also copy her clothing style :D. She's just so fashionable and gorgeous~; though of course, her voice and passion is just as beautiful as her physical appearance!
What do you like in her ? She's super cool, refined, classy, edgy, and cute. She also has unique interests which sets her apart from most people.
Favorite song ? Oborozukiyo inori and eh, maybe LIFE? I remember liking LIFE, because I liked the LIFE drama, which I watched because of Mika's theme song; and I really liked Mika's hairstyle at that time.
Favorite PV ? My Sugar Cat, because of her interaction with a kitty. I also love my cats, so <3

- YOU & ME -

How did you find out about the website (kumonoito.net) ? I don't remember... google?
Did you like it ? Or not ? It's my top-visited site! I check everyday for updates. I love how Utena-chan is always the first to post updates of new photos, news, and videos (bisous<3).
Lauren

Re: I'm not new, but I've yet to post here :3 !! USA kara d

Postby Utena » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:58 am

Oh nice to see a complete presentation from you Lauren! My current haircut also looks like Mika's new haircut x)
Utena
Site Admin

Postby phoenix.blood » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 am

hey welcome~ your detailed intro is 'sugoi', just added u on fb :P
phoenix.blood

Postby Lauren » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:45 pm

@Utena: Woo!! Team Mika unite! Give me pics? :3
Here's a pic of mine: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... .508024004 --- Not exactly the same, because Mika is perfect, but I still like what my hairdresser did ^^
@Phoenix: Yayyy, added you!<3
Lauren

Postby muigeital » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:25 am

hi lauren :) you're a fashionista like mika is~
♥♥♥♥ 浜崎あゆみ ♥ 東方神起 ♥ 이효리 ♥ 中島美嘉 ♥ Super Junior ♥
muigeital

Postby Lauren » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:28 am

Hey~<3

Ah, I wouldn't really say that XD. I don't shop that often, but when I do, I.. er, try, to find something fashionable! If I had the money, I'd try to copy every one of Mika's styles *o*
Lauren

Postby muigeital » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Lauren wrote:Hey~<3

Ah, I wouldn't really say that XD. I don't shop that often, but when I do, I.. er, try, to find something fashionable! If I had the money, I'd try to copy every one of Mika's styles *o*

mika's admiration for alexander mcqueen and vivienne westwood are deadly =_+ i also really liked her dior "oui" bracelet...no way i can afford it unless i win the lottery! lol.
♥♥♥♥ 浜崎あゆみ ♥ 東方神起 ♥ 이효리 ♥ 中島美嘉 ♥ Super Junior ♥
muigeital

Postby Lauren » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:45 pm

muigeital wrote:
Lauren wrote:Hey~<3

mika's admiration for alexander mcqueen and vivienne westwood are deadly =_+ i also really liked her dior "oui" bracelet...no way i can afford it unless i win the lottery! lol.

Haha, totally! I wanted to buy Vivienne Westwood earrings/necklace for a while, but thankfully, I got over my obsession and kept myself from spending my life's savings on the jewelry XD. Her Kanebo Kate advertisements/CMs also make me want to by Kate makeup, but now that she's no longer the spokesperson, my desire to buy such makeup is also dwindling.

Mika<3

I can't buy the brand name clothing/accessories Mika wears, but I can try to find articles similar to what she wears! :)
Lauren

Return to Newbies