Board index Kumonoito.net Newbies

TrustYourVoice's intro

Postby TrustYourVoice » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:11 am

Hello everyone,
I have just filled the intro form because i'm too shy to introduce myself freely. I'm happy to be here.

- YOU -
- Nickname : TrustYourVoice. But people in real life call me 'doctor', because I'm always bossing around.
- websites/ blogs URL : None - I'm an Internet disaster.

- YOU & MIKA -
- When did you first hear of Mika Nakashima ? : 2003. I saw a beautiful advert for Aishiteru in a magazine and I bought the single because I thought the music would be good too.
- How much are you fan ? (??/10) : 9/10 right now, because STAR is a gem in every way. It goes up and down (fell lower than 0/10 during the NANA days). I guess I'm not a fan as much as a follower because I don't collect goodies, I just buy CDs and DVDs that I like. Instead, I buy Mika's fashion recommendations all the time.
- What do you like in her ? She is unique in voice and style. Her clever choices show bold elegance too, i like this mixture.
- Favorite song ? Take a look at my username :lol:
- Favorite PV ? CANDY GIRL. I love the colors and the way Mika moves, like she's too classy to dance.

- YOU & ME -
- How did you find out about the website (kumonoito.net) ? Google search about Mika.
- Did you like it ? Or not ? I love it, especially for translations and magazine scans.
TrustYourVoice

Re: TrustYourVoice's intro

Postby Utena » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:57 am

Ahh you registered, nice!
Welcome here :)
Utena
Site Admin

Return to Newbies