Board index Kumonoito.net Newbies

Hello

Postby ashado » Tue May 18, 2010 1:56 pm

I avoided this subforum because I can never come up with a good introduction but then I saw that there was a template for me to use so here I go :D

- YOU -

Nickname : ashado
Occupation : N/A (Just finished a temporary job and I might be going back to school this fall.)
websites/ blogs URL : None.

- YOU & MIKA -

When did you first heard of Mika Nakashima ? 5 years ago. I had just gotten into Japanese music a few months before and I stumbled across her music. I only heard a couple of songs from her and immediately fell in love, so I had to buy her latest album, MUSIC. I was not disappointed.
How much are you fan ? (??/10) I'd say 9/10. I recently made her my #1 artist because my favorite, melody., retired.
What do you like in her ? Her voice and her different styles of music. I think her voice conveys emotions very well.
Favorite song ? Rocking Horse... maybe. I love most of her songs ♥
Favorite PV ? Honestly, I haven't watched too many of her PVs. I'll just go with ALWAYS.

- YOU & ME -

How did you find out about the website (kumonoito.net) ? I think I just searched for a Mika fansite and found it.
Did you like it ? Or not ? Of course :)
Would you like an english version of the site ? (even if I usually post news in english and french) An English version would be nice but I don't mind the mix of French and English.
ashado

Re: Hello

Postby Utena » Tue May 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Ooh you also are a fan of Melody. I was so sad to see her retiring, I always loved her and always will!
Always nice to see new members coming here ^^

Welcome and enjoy your stay here : )
Utena
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Postby Ana » Tue May 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Welcome Ashado.
I have ten thousand kitties in my room. (Just kidding.)
Ana

Return to Newbies