YES
17%
VOICE
7%

Total votes : 29

Your favorite Mika Album?

Postby Utena » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:59 am

I'm a little curious and I would like to know which album is your favorite <3
Mine would be MUSIC, I always loved this album, every songs on it are pretty good and different.
Utena
Site Admin

Re: Your favorite Mika Album?

Postby willgorgor » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:25 am

LOVE is my favourite album. It was this album that made me aware of Mika and made me a die-hard fan. It will always have a special place in my heart. It's also my favourite album cover and Seppun is my fav PV. Too many things I like to not be my fav album :D

Although all albums have certain songs/PV etc. that I like. MUSIC will probably be my no.2
FAKE is just too awesome and has a great PV.
willgorgor

Postby Tadimou » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:09 pm

I voted for 'YES' because I'm very attached to it <3 It was my first album of Mika and it contains all the songs I love , My Sugar Cat , Cry no more , All hands together . The inedits are great 'Dance with the Devil' is definitively ma FAV' track . I love the way that this album is relaxing , you can listen to it after a hard day of work and just let yourself relax . I usually listen to different songs from different artists when I'm working on my computer(making graphism for example) and I don't have the habits to listen to a full album when I'm working , but 'YES' is the exception , I love working with this album , and I think it inspired me a lot with it fresh and calm feeling .
Tadimou

Postby yuzo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:04 pm

i VOTED for Yes too:D this album was amazing, I love every track so much so so much : Cry No More, Blacl & Blue, Joy, Mienai Hoshi, All Hands Togther, Sunao Na Mama, I Love You... all the songs are perfecs! For this reason, Yes is my favourite albu :P
yuzo

Postby honeytoast » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:42 pm

I love all her albums in different ways, but I'd say MUSIC is my favorite. The tracklist is very unique and have different styles; slow, dark, electro, pop~ It's really a nice mixture. I love "Kumonoito" and its dark sounds and I absolutely adore the PVs for LEGEND and Hitori. She's too gorgeous!
honeytoast

Postby muigeital » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:44 pm

i would have to say MUSIC is my favourite album, second is LOVE then VOICE. quite ironically, the only album i have from her so far is THE END. i love MUSIC because i really like the songs on it, all the styles are so unique and different from each other and rocking horse is such a fun track, i love it <3
♥♥♥♥ 浜崎あゆみ ♥ 東方神起 ♥ 이효리 ♥ 中島美嘉 ♥ Super Junior ♥
muigeital

Postby Ana » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:18 pm

I actually love all of Mika's albums, but I voted for YES because it has a completely different and unique style from your average pop star. A lot of Mika fans on Lotus-Hues told me that ALL HANDS TOGETHER wasn't a good song, but after listening to it for the first time, needless to say I actually liked it. My favorite songs on the album are CRY NO MORE, MY SUGAR CAT, Mienai Hoshi, and Sunao na Mama, though, but every song on that album nicely blends a relaxing mix of jazz, gospel, blues, and even a bit of country.

BEST and LOVE also rank #1 as my favorite Mika albums along with YES. TRUE, MUSIC, VOICE, and NO MORE RULES are at a 4-way tie for second favorite, and THE END is in third.
Last edited by Ana on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have ten thousand kitties in my room. (Just kidding.)
Ana

Postby Nacchan » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:58 am

It was a tie between YES and Music,but I had to vote for YES because I pretty much love every song on that album. I think Mika is the queen of taking risks and plays with different styles and music genres. I love her for that!
Nacchan

Postby cute-star » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:29 pm

My favorite is the True album because i listen to that album alot. I have all of her albums and thats the 1 i listen to the most.
~I wanna be loved~
cute-star

Postby darkforest » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:11 pm

My favorite album is MUSIC. It contains high quality tracks. I love most of the songs in the album.
darkforest

Next

Return to Chat-Room