Board index Mika Nakashima Chat-Room

Re: Question about Mika's pets

Postby micaddict » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:26 am

to marylily2-san.......

"PUZZLE"
As Utena-san wrote, PUZZLE is now being taken care of by Mika's sister, I think. 'Coz the sister is taking care of PUZZLE's mother "VIVIENNE".

And, DAATA is DIO's wife and DONNA's mother. But DAATA and DIO don't like each other, living in different rooms. Beautiful lady. Always willing to help others. Came to Mika's house in May of 2010.

KEDAMA came in July of 2010. Mika carried home from a grooming parlor. Likes to play with Mika. Always stays by her side and listens to what she's saying.

:arrow:
Here's a book cover of "A person called Nakashima Mika" that was sold in "STAR" tour in 2011.
...written below the picture of the illustration......
Mika-san's five cats stay in hiding. Can you find them? (You can enlarge)
http://tinaba.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/20 ... -ff76.html
(translation : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=270&start=50#p2925 )

You can also find some of Mika's favorite things...and "Orion" in the purple sky. :P
micaddict

Re: Question about Mika's pets

Postby marylily2 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:59 am

Oh wow, thank you so much for all the info micaddict-san :D That's so cool, such cute stories! I was so confused about her pet situation because on the main part of kumonoito, on Mika's 'profile' the only cats listed were Dio, Donna, Hazure and Puzzle! But I understand now. And that book is absolutely beautiful. I love all the cats hiding.
Mary
marylily2

Previous

Return to Chat-Room