Board index Mika Nakashima Chat-Room

Re: Your Mika collection

Postby Utena » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:45 pm

@ray : depends, sometimes I got them from Ebay (that's the case for ALWAYS poster, it was not that expensive for once, and couldn't find cheaper on Yahoo auctions), but most of the time, I just ask a friend to get those from Yahoo Japan Auctions for me. As for magazines, I sometimes order from HMV (but shipping is quite expensive), but most of the time I rely on a friend who lives in Paris. There's a shop here called Junku, and they import various magazines and you can actually order there for the magazines you want.

@Ana : I'll post pictures as soon as I receive it! I already bought a frame to hang it on my walls <3
Utena
Site Admin

Postby Utena » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I got some Mika goodies ~~ waiting for my package from Japan <3

completing my posters collection, I should receive my ALWAYS, CANDY GIRL, Oborozukiyo~inori and Gradual Steps KATE posters soon *_*)

It's actually really tiny, I was expecting something bigger, it's about the same size as the DIO photobook, which was quite suprising when I received it.

And I also ordered a piano sheet book containing all a-sides since STARS to ALWAYS (included). Can't wait to receive it <3
Utena
Site Admin

Postby disaster9 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:09 am

:shock: Your collection is very impressive! I thought I was a big Mika fan until I found you.
disaster9

Postby Chewbacca » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:34 pm

^ same here
Chewbacca

Postby Ana » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:56 pm

A couple of Mika goods I've received recently:

Eien no Uta (Regular Edition)
SAKURA ~Hanagasumi~ (First Press - Hong Kong Version)
I DON'T KNOW (Regular Edition)
Over Load (First Press - Hong Kong Version)
CANDY GIRL (Regular Edition only)
ALWAYS (First Press)

I'll post pictures of them at some point, along with the other Mika goods I own.
I have ten thousand kitties in my room. (Just kidding.)
Ana

Postby ashado » Tue May 18, 2010 12:46 am

This is all I have for now... I may or may not post a picture later, haha.

朧月夜~祈り (Overseas Version)
桜色舞うころ (Overseas Version)
MUSIC (Overseas Version)
ひとり

I'm planning on buying the rest of her albums in the future and I might buy the Japan version of MUSIC because I feel like the quality of the Overseas version's packaging isn't that good.
ashado

Postby Utena » Tue May 18, 2010 2:26 pm

@ ashado : You have most of my favorites cds <3
@ Ana : nice to see you're completing your collection. I can't wait to see your collection pictured ;)

Last thing I received

YES Promo poster (small version)

I would like to buy more posters, but it's quite expensive and I'm not rolling on gold atm lol
Utena
Site Admin

Postby ashado » Tue May 18, 2010 8:29 pm

^ That poster looks so nice ♥ Oh, and the CDs I bought are some of my favorites too, even though I bought them on a whim.

Anyway, I took a picture of my small collection.

MUSIC's case was cracked when I received it :\ I've never gotten around to buying a new case for it. But, like I said earlier, I might buy the Japan version in the future anyway. Then again, it might still be nice to buy a new case. I'll have to think about it.
ashado

Postby Utena » Tue May 18, 2010 10:18 pm

^ I had no idea the OS release of Sakurairo maukoro comes with a regular jewel case. No idea why but I've always liked those regular cases better. Looks more classe somehow.
But I don't mind Mika's thin cases :)
Utena
Site Admin

Postby ashado » Wed May 19, 2010 2:40 pm

^ I like the thin cases because of the fact that they're thinner but I hate how they do the inserts. Scanning them for covers is a pain. For example, I own all of melody.'s singles and all of them come in thin cases except for Lovin' U, Finding My Road, and Love Story. I don't know how many times I've scanned the covers and been disastisfied :(
ashado

PreviousNext

Return to Chat-Room