Board index Mika Nakashima Chat-Room

Mika financial question

Postby AnnaStar » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Hello,

I read on internet a ranking about rich singers in the world. So, I was thinking about our dear Mika-chan and I´m curious. Is she rich?

Always Mika in heart!
AnnaStar

Re: Mika financial question

Postby micaddict » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Hi, Anna-san!

I don't know (no one knows, I guess) how much money she has, but she isn't 'poor' at least. ;)

It is said that appearing on TV shows is usually for promotions, so the performance fee is very low.
However, although she doesn't compose music, she writes a lot of song lyrics. So they say that she receives a large amount of royalties on a regular basis. (sing her songs that she wrote when you go to karaoke plz...it'll help her^^) And in addition, she sometimes appears in films, TV dramas and also in a commercial besides singing.

There is no information about her income, but there once was a topic of conversation three years ago......
"A singer Nakashima Mika is now constructing a 200-million-yen house in Tokyo and gonna call her parents over from Kagoshima." 8-)
micaddict

Postby AnnaStar » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Hi micaddict!

Thanks for the answer.

You are right, she works beyond music. She´s actress, model and now dubber too, it increase her income. I think she has participation in profit every time that her song play on the radio. Her commercials are important too.
AnnaStar

Postby Ana » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:29 pm

AnnaStar wrote:I think she has participation in profit every time that her song play on the radio.

I think so, too.
I have ten thousand kitties in my room. (Just kidding.)
Ana

Postby Utena » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:58 am

a good deal of money also comes from concert tours as well.
Utena
Site Admin

Postby Ana » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Utena wrote:a good deal of money also comes from concert tours as well.

Given that musical artists and performers earn most of their profit from touring, that's true.

I'd like to see Mika perform in a sporting arena someday...maybe Brooklyn, New York's, Barclays Center? XD
I have ten thousand kitties in my room. (Just kidding.)
Ana

Return to Chat-Room