muigeital

Re: Favorite TRUE single

Postby Utena » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:27 am

ONE SURVIVE for me <3 I just love TRUE EYES
Utena
Site Admin

Postby willgorgor » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:22 am

WILL, I think it was/is the first PV I saw from Mika. Mika is so beautiful, the contact lenses almost killed me, if looks could kill it would've been Mika.
willgorgor

Postby honeytoast » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:52 pm

CRESCENT MOON, it's such a fun song 8D
honeytoast

Postby Ana » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:52 pm

I chose WILL and STARS because both songs are very sad and compelling. STARS happened to be the first song/PV I discovered from Mika; I saw the video for it in 2001, and I was so moved that I just had to look for the single. When I did, she'd already released the TRUE album.

WILL is the fan favorite, and even after listening to it about 200 times, it never fails to impress me and bring me to tears...more than Celine Dion ever did.

While the other three singles don't top STARS or WILL, CRESCENT MOON is an awesome 80s-style Latin dance track; ONE SURVIVE is a sophisticated Latin/smooth jazz tune with hints of David Benoit's 'Freedom at Midnight;' and 'Helpless Rain' is a much gentler song than what has been on urban music radio for years here in America. As for the other songs...'Heaven on Earth,' 'Destiny's Lotus,' 'Tears,' 'True Eyes,' 'Just Trust in Our Love,' and 'A Miracle for You' are simply fantastic. Overall, TRUE was just a wonderful debut album and I can't believe nobody voted for STARS except for me when in fact it was her first and biggest-selling single!
I have ten thousand kitties in my room. (Just kidding.)
Ana

Postby Nacchan » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Crescent Moon. I like the upbeat songs and Amazing Grace was beautiful despite Mika's bad English.
Nacchan

Postby darkforest » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:24 pm

My favorite single would be "One Survive". It is a nice upbeat song full of hope.....
darkforest

Postby ray » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:35 pm

It is a tough choice to choose a favourite single because there are so many good songs on this album, but I chose 'Stars'. I really enjoy listening to Mika hitting the high notes in this song, and the melody of the song is very beautiful.

If I had to choose my favourite fast song from the album, it would be 'One Survive'.

Finally, if I had to my favourite songs from the whole album, it would be 'TEARS'. This song is my most favourite Mika song of all time because I absolutely love the melody of the song. The song is also gentle and calming to listen to, and another good thing is that the song is quite long. I just wish Mika would perform this song during a concert!
ray

Postby aoi haru » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:37 am

I think it's One Survive. great song.
aoi haru

Next

Return to Chat-Room