Board index Mika Nakashima News

Re: [concert] LIVE IS "REAL" 2013

Postby micaddict » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Picked up some of the tweets after the final show in Okinawa... 2013/08/28

>>Nakashima Mika! Soooo nice! Fell in love!

>>OMG...How many times did I cry? It was worth the wait for 8 years. Thank you!! I love you so much!!

>>Ended... I couldn't see without tears. She sang 'A Miracle for You' until the second verse. We all sang together some parts of the song when Mika-chan couldn't sing with tears.

>>I cried so hard(*^^*) The surprise went well too(^-^) Mika-chan is Goddess!

>>The final stage has ended. It was really touching in an unusual atmosphere. I reconfirmed that Mika and fans love each other.

>>Nakashima Mika-san, many thanks for coming to Okinawa and thank you for the emotion and tears. Wishing you the best! I'll always suppot you!!

>>Good things on this live tour... ◎Mika-chan sang better than last time ◎I could interact with a lot of Mika fans.
micaddict

Re: [concert] LIVE IS "REAL" 2013

Postby micaddict » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:31 am

Some of tour members' tweets.............

:arrow: Meg : Nakashima Mika Tour 2013 from April to August 28 Okinawa final has ended. I feel it went by so quickly. Mika, members, staff and lots of letters, gifts, voice of "Meg-saaan!", smiles, tears....(I'd like to thank everyone)

:arrow: Tsuchiya Kohey : Nakashima Mika 2013 Tour has now ended. Thanks everyone who came the concert. I'm deeply moved. I thank the band members, dancers, staff and persons concerned. It was the best live tour. Where are those shooting stars going to? Thank you!!

:arrow: HitorideDekirumon : All the concerts of Nakashima Mika Tour 2013 safely ended. Thanks everyone who came the concert. Thanks to the wonderful members and staff, I could learn many things. Thanks for the great time. And Mika-chan, thank you so much!! I was so much impressed!!
(...and after this... :mrgreen: )
The party has over and I'll go to bed. I'll work hard to be able to see those nice company again on Nakashima Mika's tour. Btw, I was sexually harassed by Mika-chan at the party! It couldn't be helped coz I was too cute! (note : he sometimes wears a girl's costume lately)

:arrow: Katahara Kaori (dancer) : Nakashima Mika live tour 2013 final in Okinawa has safely ended. I'm so happy that my very first tour was with Mika-san. It was a great 4 months being surrounded by Mika-san and the wonderful members, staff and fans. Thank you so much.
micaddict

Previous

Return to News