Board index Mika Nakashima News

Re: [concert] LIVE IS "REAL" 2013

Postby Utena » Mon May 27, 2013 11:08 pm

ahah that's so nice ♥ Mika is such a geniune person, love her for that!
We all know I'm also an ayu fan so I can find bits of myself in that fan's report hehe :P

Thanks for the translation!
Utena
Site Admin

Postby micaddict » Tue May 28, 2013 4:37 pm

As Utena-san posted on Facebook, Mika and the tour members visited Yuriage junior high school before the concert in Sendai. The school children from Yuriage elementary school also joined and they sang songs together.

One of the members posted an impressive picture on his blog hearing voices saying that reconstruction hasn't yet advanced.
(from the roof of Yuriage elementary school....................)
micaddict

Postby micaddict » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:36 pm

As you may know, BBS on the official website is now opened for a limited time only (during "LIVE IS REAL" tour).
Let's send messages to Mika! :P

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Info/m ... index.html
:arrow:
★ニックネーム : nickname (handle name) => input directly
★都道府県 : prefectures => choose the last item "海外" (outside Japan) from a pull-down menu
★男 / 女 : man / woman => choose from a pull-down menu
★年齢 : age => input a number directly ("歳" = "years old")
★コメント : comment => input dirctly (simply and sincerely 8-) )
※名前などを記憶させる場合は□をチェック!→
"when you need to store your name on this page, check here!" ... usually no need to check.

:idea: Use 26 alphabets and basic symbols such as question mark, exclamation mark, quotation mark, colon, semicolon, hyphen, slash etc. in order to avoid getting garbled.
micaddict

Postby Utena » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:48 pm

I'll post this on the main page tomorrow :)
Utena
Site Admin

Postby micaddict » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:25 am

One of Mika dancers posted on her blog after the live in Shizuoka...

:arrow: The concert is getting better with each stage.
Although there was only a speaker in the dressing room of the concert hall (usually there's a monitor that shows the stage), HER voice was so wonderful that I sometimes found myself close to tears.
..................................................................................................Keep it up, Mika! :D ...
micaddict

Postby micaddict » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Some of Mika's talks with an audience in Shizuoka, June 15..... (from Twitter)

There wasn't the 'routine event' at the beginning of MC, "Kawaii!" "I know!"...but along the way, "Mika-chan, kawaii!" "Yeah, I know!" Mika-chan answered simply.

:arrow: 4-year-old boy "Mika-chan, you're beautiful!" "Wow, kawaii! Really? Hooray!"

:arrow: "Did you go somewhere today?" "No! I've just come here today!"

:arrow: "I'm gonna marry! Say congrats!" "You're gonna marry! Congratulations!"
Another fan "Mika-chan, I don't marry yet!" "You don't need to say that now!"

:arrow: "Mika-chan, dive toward us!" "No, I won't!"
"Mika-chan, throw your shoes to me!" "I won't do that!"

:arrow: "Mika-chan, come over here, I got a present for you!" "You're an aggressive man!" and she was given a Dekirumon mask.
"Wear the mask and do Moonwalk please!" "I can't!"
"Call Dekirumon and ask him to dance!" "Call him?...(checked)...He says he can't come!"

:arrow: "Tsutchii~!" (to a guitarist Tsuchiya-san) "Oh, you're called Tsutchii~?!"

:arrow: That little boy again, "Mika-chan, today's my birthday!" "Oh, really?"
He couldn't make a reply rightly...Mika said "You lied now, didn't you?"

:arrow: "I can't see you clearly for I forgot my glasses!" Mika burst out laughing....
"So I'm looking at you through a hole of a telephone card!"

:arrow: "Hey! Throw your microphone!" "I can't sing if I do that!"

:arrow: "I want the towel! Throw it to me!" Mika threw the towel to an audience while saying "Why would I do that?"
"Give me your beach sandals too!" Mika threw them one by one and the wristbands on her wrists as well.
micaddict

Postby micaddict » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:42 am

One of the dancers posted on her blog........ 2013/08/17

We held the 23rd concert at Alpha Anabuki Hall today. Hime (princess) did a good performance again.
She sometimes made the audience smile and sometimes weep, get excited and laugh...
We all were fascinated by her fully-opened charm.

What draws us to her?
Not to speak of her voice... her manner of behavior, manner of speaking, fashion, attitude against the stage, stance toward the audience and natural plain mind... It's no wonder that everything of hers attracts a lot of people.

As those fans who have watched her show may know well, she always stays in a neutral posture during MC. Being too neutral, she talks with the audience like with relatives and laugh out loud. Although she used to say she wasn't good at talking, she is a young woman who talks MUCH, isn't she?

The same is true at back stage. She never changes anytime and anywhere. She doesn't sit alone in a greenroom and she always wears makeup leaving the door open. And sometimes she comes into my room unexpectedly saying "Ojisan!" (daddy-o)

Hime and the stage are getting more powerful and becoming better each time, but I found out that three shows to go till the FINAL. Hmmm, time has flown by... feel so sad...
I'd like to make the remaining shows much much better. I'll give it my best!... but........ I'm sad.

..........................................................................................third to the final in Kochi tonight 8-) ...
micaddict

Postby Utena » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:26 pm

Time flies! Can't believe the tour is almost over already >_<
Utena
Site Admin

Postby micaddict » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Yeah... so sad :(
I really wanna fly to Okinawa!!! :mrgreen:
micaddict

Postby micaddict » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:32 pm

One of the band members wrote on his blog..... 2013/08/18

We held a live in Kochi today.
The show was so nice. I took my hat off to Mika-chan's sense of humor as well. I admire her for over 10 years of accumulated experience in her concerts. I enjoyed very much tonight.

Only two more lives left...
Everything has an end. I've been having so much fun that I want to do the tour much longer. I'm proud of the fact that I could play with fabulous Mika-chan, band members, dancers and staff. And I'm happy that I could travel across the country with the member staff from her debut, my teacher and the new members just like a big family. We owe it all to Mika-chan. Thank you for the pleasant time. I'll enjoy remaining two lives as usual.

It was when she came to see my live performance that we began a relationship. She was yet in her teens and I was in early 20s then... And her today's performance was so fantastic. Great.
She has never changed a stance toward life since we first met. It's very hard for everyone to do so. It's amazing!
micaddict

PreviousNext

Return to News