Board index Mika Nakashima News

Re: [concert] LIVE IS "REAL" 2013

Postby Utena » Wed May 01, 2013 5:43 pm

^ nice, new guitarist?! Are you going to the first show btw? :) few more days <3

hong wrote:Hi, I would appreciate if anyone can advise how to buy Mika's concert from abroad. I don't have a Japanese residential address, though I will visit Japan from 08 May to 12 May 2013. I am hoping to buy ticket for her concert in Okinawa in August. But the webpage said that the purchase is not available until 15 June 2013, and it seems people can only buy the ticket from convenient stores. Much thanks!

Hi hong! I'll post you message on kumonoito's facebook page as well.
Micaddict might be able to help though, you should PM him :)
Utena
Site Admin

Postby micaddict » Mon May 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Tour rehearsals ended today. (2013/05/06)
There may be a generalprobe (dress rehearsal) in a few days at Koshigaya Suncity Hall.

and............
List of the currently known tour members...
Keyboards. Bandmaster : Kono Shin
Keyboards : Sudo Go .........:idea: He seems to be a programming support member.
Guitar : Tsuchiya Kohey
Guitar : Sasaki Takayuki (new)
Bass : Ohkanda Tomohiko
Drums : Sakata Manabu
Percusion : Misawa Mataro
Chorus : Meg
Chorus : Haruna
Dancer : Hitoride Dekirumon
Dancer : Marilyn
Dancer :
Dancer :
Dancer :
micaddict

Postby micaddict » Tue May 07, 2013 9:08 am

They had a generalprobe at Koshigaya today. :P
...........................................We all hope everything goes well with you, Mika! ;) ;) ;)
micaddict

Postby micaddict » Sun May 12, 2013 11:36 am

List of the tour members...

Keyboards. Bandmaster : Kono Shin
Guitar : Tsuchiya Kohey
Guitar : Sasaki Takayuki (new)
Bass : Ohkanda Tomohiko
Drums : Sakata Manabu
Percusion : Misawa Mataro
Chorus : Meg
Chorus : Haruna
Dancer : Hitoride-dekirumon
Dancer : HARUNA
Dancer : MARIRIN
Dancer : AYUMI
Dancer : Caori
..................................Thanks, Utena-san ;)
micaddict

Postby micaddict » Sat May 18, 2013 12:22 pm

I went to the concert held at Hachioji in Tokyo on May 17th. 8-)

In short, just as the tour title "THE LETTER ~ Wanting to tell you", it was a live consisting of the selection of songs with which Mika wanted to express that she had been gradually recovering her confidence she had lost thanks to Mika fans. And Mika could tell us this message more than enough with her first great performance in a long while.

"Restart".....
EIC of Billboard Japan Hiraga-san wrote "A star who came back from the bottom is really cool."
In this tour, since Mika sets her grass roots "Amazing Grace" as the main song in the middle of program and also sets her debut song "Stars" as the closing song, we can easily read her determination of an entirely fresh start. And everyone in the concert hall must have thought again "I want to support her new challenge for real."

Songs that bitterly stimulated my tear glands were..... :cry:
"Orion" "Sakurairo Maukoro" and "Ashita Sekai ga Owarunara"

The words of a Mika fan I was with tell the whole story..... :D
"It was so amazing that I felt like I wanted to see the show for quite a while."

And Kono Shin-san replied to my thank-you message today in English..... :oops:
"Mika was so good, right?"
micaddict

Postby Utena » Sat May 18, 2013 3:12 pm

even more excited to see the concert in about 2 months from now >_<
Utena
Site Admin

Postby micaddict » Mon May 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Kono Shin-san introduced Sudo Go-san on the blog.

:arrow: Sudo-san is a manipulator who controls all the sounds other than the band makes using computers. He is also a good keyboardist and actually, he's playing keyboards at the stage wing while operating computers.
.................................................................. oh, that's why we can enjoy a rich sound like CDs ;) ...
micaddict

Postby micaddict » Thu May 23, 2013 6:27 am

.....one of the dancers posted on her blog.....

:arrow: May 11th... it was the opening day of Nakashima Mika-san's tour, "LIVE IS REAL 2013".
It was a rainy day appropriately for the opening day of the "STAR☆ Mika Nakashima". That's our Mika!

We had a really wonderful day.
Every time I was dancing on the stage and every time I was waiting at the stage wing and every time I was standing by in the dressing room, Mika-chan's singing and the bandmen's playing and the staff's professional work had been giving me goose bumps from start to finish.
Although the tour had just begun, I already felt somewhat sad. It was such an amazing stage that I don't want it to come to an end.

All the band members, dancers, staff and of course Mika-chan herself and the people involved in this tour aim the best stage with the best performance. And there're trust and passion we had been building until now, and each one exerts all the strength each one has.

I will continue to dance with all my heart on each stage until the final day.
I will do things that I can do now and things that no one but me can do now with the utmost energy.
micaddict

Postby micaddict » Thu May 23, 2013 1:34 pm

.....one of the dancers posted on "his" blog.....

:arrow: May 11th was the opening day of Nakashima Mika Concert Tour.
Well... I was soooo nervous that I don't remember anything that happened on the stage at all...lol

Anyway, I will improve myself little by little.
micaddict

Postby micaddict » Mon May 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Aomori City is the capital city of Aomori Prefecture, in the northern Tōhoku region of Japan with a population of 300,000.
Hamasaki Ayumi held her concert there on May 25 & 26.
Mika also held hers on May 26.

One of Ayu fans who went to Mika's for the first time tweeted....
(after his impression of the concert)

:arrow: Nakashima Mika's talk was so natural that I found it pretty enjoyable!
She answered "I know!" to the audience's "Kawaii" calls. And also answered to the question "Did you eat something local yesterday?", "I ate hamburg steak! No relation to Aomori though."
And she talked that she went shopping for her manager's clothes to a discount store after arriving Aomori, and also talked that the penlights didn't look other than "pink" despite her prediction that they would look "fuchsia pink".

And then, an unexpected happening...........she started to mention.....
When she visited Aomori for the first time four years ago, she came to really like Aomori for the warmths the people in Aomori had. And after that, she asked staff to add Aomori to her every concert tour.
And continued...
"Therefore...I'll certainly come to Aomori again!...Even if I and Hamasaki Ayumi-san fight over the audience!"

My mind went blank, for I never thought I heard the word "Hamasaki Ayuki" in her concert!!!
** The tweeter went to Ayumi's concert that he had waited for 13 years on the previous day **

After Mika's talk, there were lots of "wow-ees" from the audience. Then she embarrassingly added "No, no, no, Hamasaki-san is a really nice person. So I can't tell a joke about her much."
My favorability rating for Nakashima Mika rose sharply to hear these talks!!
.......................................................Of course, he recommends going to Mika's concert to his followers ;) ...
micaddict

PreviousNext

Return to News