Board index Kumonoito.net FanBook

2012 Project

Postby Utena » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Alright, new year, new project.

Someone asked not too long ago if I was going to work on another project to send to Mika, and as a matter of fact, I was thinking about it.
I didn't have any idea back then, but as of now, I do have a few.

My first thought was to make a box full of polaroid picture of ourselves with messages on the back.

If you don't own the material to do so, there is a software to help you achieve this there -> http://www.poladroid.net/
then print it on glossy photo paper and add your letter on the back :)
I could be able to take care of the printing, minor some donations to cover material cost..

I also thought that we could take pictures of ourselves with the LIFE CD in front of our face, with the same process as mentionned before :)
But that would be a bit difficult considering not everybody owns this particular CD :/

The box would be decorated and designed by me, but you can of course submit any idea you would like.

if you have other ideas, let me know!
Utena
Site Admin

Re: 2012 Project

Postby edylisation » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:17 am

I think it's a great idea to make a polaroid album of all Mika-san fans. But everyone should make it some time before the time of sendng it to Japan, because first the pgotos should be send to you.
I also think we do not need any particular photo, just one inspired a little by Mika-san :)
edylisation

Postby Utena » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:42 am

yes, exactly!
That's why I'm starting this project now so we can send it in due time for the anniversary, in November :)

Alright then, I'll be making an announcement on the main page during the week-end! :D
Utena
Site Admin

Postby marylily2 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:36 pm

I'll try my best to get involved with this but I don't actually have a printer that works right now which sucks :| Lovely idea though, I'm sure Mika would be so touched!
Mary
marylily2

Postby marylily2 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:23 am

Do you think in the future, there would ever be anything where we could write letters to send to her or what not? It seems somehow easier as we can digitally email them to you. Not that I'm disapproving of this idea, it's so adorable! xD Just for sending purposes etc!
Mary
marylily2

Postby Utena » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:52 am

you can most certainly do both, no problem :)

I just thought some uniformity would be nice for once :). And also since Mika isn't fluent in English, just simply showing our love for her that way :)

I can also print the picture myself, but ink and paper are not free, so yeah. I'll be opening a special page during the week, with a donation option for those who wish to help ^_^
Utena
Site Admin

Postby marylily2 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Oh gosh of course! I never thought about her English. And I'd be absolutely more than happy to give you some money towards printing a picture for me ^_^ Thank you so much for offering and for giving us this chance!
Mary
marylily2

Return to FanBook