Board index Kumonoito.net FanBook

Re: fanbook : the introduction

Postby TrustYourVoice » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:16 am

I have a made a small intro too, please feel free to change whatever you don't like.

Mika-chan,

Fans from all around the world joined ALL HANDS TOGETHER collecting this fanbook for you. We hope to create a MIRACLE FOR YOU and we want to thank you for bringing so much JOY to our LIFE. We WILL ALWAYS TRUST YOUR VOICE and we hope that you JUST TRUST IN OUR LOVE.
Your AMAZING GRACE turns our TEARS into RESISTANCE, and now we resolve to CRY NO MORE, wishing on your LONELY STAR.

All of us want to say 'I LOVE YOU' from the bottom of our hearts. And if you're Fed Up someday, we hope that our words will FIND THE WAY to paint a SMILEY on your face.

BABY BABY BABY, YOU'D BE SO NICE TO COME HOME TO kumonoito.net
TrustYourVoice

Postby ray » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:46 pm

^ That's a very nice message, TrustYourVoice. I especially like the last line because it sounds so sweet! :)

Aishiteru, your letter and artwork sounds intriguing, and I'm looking forward to seeing it. It's too bad that my art skills are very bad so I will not attempt to do any artwork. haha
ray

Postby Sentaro » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:38 pm

after all this days finnally i was able to finish the introduction with ALL the words, Thank you very much for your support utena,ray, and to all these extraordinary community, pls i beg to everyone that have a little more paciense i will upload it very soon, Only i need to do the the traduction to english. If someone wants to help me and speak spanish, of course can hep me :D
Greetings
Sentaro

Postby Sentaro » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:31 am

Ok, i finished and sended you utena the first part of the fan book introduction, soon i will post it too here ^^
Sentaro

Postby Sentaro » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:57 am

Its done utena, hope you receive it ^^
Sentaro

Postby blz__yoonholic » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:45 am

gosh! you guys are great! I can't do that :cry:
MIKA NAKASHIMA NAMIE AMURO YUNA ITO TOHOSHINKI MISIA
blz__yoonholic

Previous

Return to FanBook