Board index Kumonoito.net FanBook

Re: fanbook : the introduction

Postby yome » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 pm

I got one idea that we could make a world map and light the countries that where we Mika FANS are
in order to let Mika aware that our support is comes from all over the world

also

Utena chan,we could collect all the websites about Mika,i think Mika just know very little part about them. :roll:
yome

Postby Utena » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:12 pm

The map is a great idea! I'll check now how to plan this. I'll send you a PM later to promote this idea via MikaChina and BAIDU (as I don't know Mandarin, it would be better if you do it instead :p)

And about the fansites, I don't know a lot, but they'll appear on the last page ^^
Could you maybe list those you know?
Utena
Site Admin

Postby muigeital » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Dearest Mika-chan,

You're our VENUS IN THE DARK, who shines so brightly amongst the STARS in the GLAMOROUS SKY. You are THE ROSE that gives off the most comforting AROMA that provides us with strength and love. Most importantly, you ALWAYS bring us so much JOY through your music by showing us WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD it is!

You're our sweetest CANDY GIRL whom we are MISSING a lot right now! No matter if its SEVEN or 16 weeks, we'll wait for your return. FOCUS on your health right now! So, have no TEARS and JUST TRUST IN OUR LOVE! We'll pray for A MIRACLE FOR YOU.

[MINNA] WA IRU KARA, HITORI JANAI. *someone correct my japanese, lol. meant to say "we are here, you are not alone!"

From your Mika LOVE ADDICTs!
♥♥♥♥ 浜崎あゆみ ♥ 東方神起 ♥ 이효리 ♥ 中島美嘉 ♥ Super Junior ♥
muigeital

Postby yome » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:41 am

Utena wrote:The map is a great idea! I'll check now how to plan this. I'll send you a PM later to promote this idea via MikaChina and BAIDU (as I don't know Mandarin, it would be better if you do it instead :p)

And about the fansites, I don't know a lot, but they'll appear on the last page ^^
Could you maybe list those you know?

Ok utenachan
just tell me what i should do

as 4 fansites
i only know these: BAIDU,MIKACHINA,NANA.NET,Mika-utada.com,mikanakashimatw.com
anybody knows more?
yome

Postby Sentaro » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:14 am

I never imagined that will be too complicated to use a lot of words to crate an introduction, why this girls has a lot of songs? hahahaha. Definetly is a challenge but i have the feeling if we succeed the satisfaction will be enormous. I really hope can finish until this friday :D By the way, finally i had the opportunity to hear the new songs and the only word i can say at this moment is: Amazing! :o I really can recommend them to everyone, believe me you will not be dissapointed. Greetings.
Sentaro

Postby Sentaro » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:00 am

Hello i hope that everyone are very well :)
I would like to ask you something . could you please tell the meaning of some word that are in japanes i would like to add them to the introduction so if you know the traduction of them to english I would appreciate a lot if you like to share it. Dont worry if you dont know Finally the intention is what counts:D.These are:Sunao na Mama,Oborozukiyo~inori, Mienai Hoshi ,Koishikute,Yogoreta Hana,Kinenka,Eien no Uta,SAKURA~Hanagasumi,Anata ga iru kara,Koe,Nagareboshi.
Sentaro

Postby ray » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:17 pm

^ Sentaro, here are the translations of the songs titles you've ask for, which I found on Wikipedia:

Sunao na Mama - The State of Honesty
Oborozukiyo~inori, Night with Hazy Moon ~ Prayer
Mienai Hoshi - Invisible Star
Koishikute - Missing You (?)
Yogoreta Hana - Stained Flower
Kinenka - Song of Prayer
Eien no Uta - Eternal Poem
SAKURA~Hanagasumi - Cherry Blossoms ~ Flowers Haze
Anata ga iru kara - Because You Are Here
Koe - Voice
Nagareboshi - Shooting Star

Good luck in coming up with your message, Sentaro! :)

muigeital, I like your message as well! Some of the song titles you used in the message were quite difficult to integrate into a sentence so it was great you managed it! :)

yome, great idea on the world map! It would be very interesting to see the locations of all the Mika fans outside of Japan.
ray

Postby Aishiteru » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:12 am

Whoa you guys have made such great efforts, that's impressing.
I feel shame for not contributing anything on the fanbook.
Umm.. So i think you guys have settled the introduction thing...
Besides preparing my letter and artwork, is there anything I can help out?
Aishiteru

Postby Sentaro » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:43 am

firstly sorry for not to answer before. Thanks a lot for the info Ray! it was very very usefull, so i promise it will be something very very speciall ^^

@ Aishiteru: thank you very much for your help and sincerity :) I think you dont have to worry,the intention is what counts and Try to make up where you can :D

Greetings to these extraordinary community!
Sentaro

Postby Utena » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:58 am

Aishiteru wrote:Whoa you guys have made such great efforts, that's impressing.
I feel shame for not contributing anything on the fanbook.
Umm.. So i think you guys have settled the introduction thing...
Besides preparing my letter and artwork, is there anything I can help out?

Don't worry, I'll do the introduction part at the very end, so you also take part if you feel like it :)
I'll look foward to receive your letter and artwork ^.^
Utena
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to FanBook