Board index Kumonoito.net FanBook

fanbook : the introduction

Postby Utena » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:37 pm

I'm currently working on the fanbook's overall design and appearence and I thought about its content as well.
I would like to type 2 introductions, one to introduce the whole project (in Japanese, so we can be sure Mika-chan will understand its purpose) and secondly, a more or less short message using -as much as we can- Mika's songs titles..

That's just an idea, but what do you think about it? I would like to make it everyone's project as well, so everyone has to participate :)

List :

STARS
TEARS
CRESCENT MOON
DESTINY’S LOTUS
AMAZING GRACE
ONE SURVIVE
TRUE EYES
Helpless Rain
WILL
JUST TRUST IN OUR LOVE
I
TRUE EYES
A MIRACLE FOR YOU
RESISTANCE
aroma
LAST WALTZ
Aishiteru
marionette
THE ROSE
Love Addict
Be in Silence
Seppun
FIND THE WAY
Yuki no Hana
Venus In The Dark
You send me Love
LOVE NO CRY
SEVEN
Hinotori
Missing
LEGEND
FAKE
Carrot & Whip
Sakurairo Maukoro
Hitori
Oborozukiyo~inori
Sara
Tsuki no Sabaku
Kumonoito
Rocking Horse
Shadows of You
Hemurokku
Fed Up
I LOVE YOU
Sunao na Mama
Mienai Hoshi
CRY NO MORE
DANCE WITH THE DEVIL
BLACK&BLUE
ALL HANDS TOGETHER
MY SUGAR CAT
Koishikute
FEVER
WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD
JOY
THE DIVIDING LINE
GOING BACK HOME
Yogoreta Hana
Kinenka
LIFE
IT'S TOO LATE
Eien no Uta
YOU'D BE SO NICE TO COME HOME TO
SAKURA~Hanagasumi~
conFusiOn
ORION
FOCUS
Anata ga iru kara
MY GENTLEMAN
TRUST YOUR VOICE
FLOWER OF TIME
Koe
GAME
Over Load
No Answer
CANDY GIRL
SMILEY
Nagareboshi
Memory
ALWAYS
BABY BABY BABY
SPIRAL
Ichiban Kirei na Watashi wo
LONELY STAR
SONG FOR A WISH
Utena
Site Admin

Re: fanbook : the introduction

Postby ray » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:28 am

That's a good idea about writing a message using Mika's song titles, Utena. I've had a quick attempt at writing a message but I don't think it's great so you'll probably need to revise it. Here's the message I came up with:

To our dearest Mika,

Each time we listen to your songs, it causes lots of JOY to FIND THE WAY to our hearts, and your emotional performances causes us to shed many happy TEARS.

We hope you WILL make a full recovery from your recently announced health problem, and that you will CRY NO MORE and continue to lead a happy LIFE! As you take your break over the next few months, all of us will be MISSING you greatly. Good luck with your concert tour in 2011, and if we are lucky enough to attend one of your shows, we will BE IN SILENCE as we admire your AMAZING GRACE.

You will ALWAYS be a LEGEND and we will never be FED UP of you! May your songs be forever in our MEMORY and be everlasting like the STARS above us.

Kumonoito.net

Good luck with completing the fanbook, Utena! :)
ray

Postby phoenix.blood » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:19 pm

That's so cool~ ray-san :) Oh but I think it's another WILL not 'you will make...'
And thanks Utena-san ^^, I also like this idea very much :) are we taking some (English) ones ? or must include all of them coz it'll be kinda difficult for a few titles...
phoenix.blood

Postby muigeital » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:39 pm

oh wow, ray's msg is really good! i cannot think of anything right now...i'll try a bit later.
♥♥♥♥ 浜崎あゆみ ♥ 東方神起 ♥ 이효리 ♥ 中島美嘉 ♥ Super Junior ♥
muigeital

Postby Utena » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:42 pm

@phoenix.blood : I think it would be cool to include as much as we can, english titles, I guess, are easier to use.
@ray : Your attempt sounds pretty cool! Lots of good ideas here.
@muigeital : yay! totally agree, looking foward to your message~~

I'll work on my personal attempt either tonight or tomorrow, meanwhile, everyone should try something, don't be shy !~~
I'll post this also on the main page so everyone can see it.
Utena
Site Admin

Postby Sentaro » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Excellent idea utena and very cool ideas you share Ray :).also i will help. Soon i will post. I know we dont have much time and, unfortunatly specially these week i dont have much time :x but i cant let this opportunity pass, and also it seems that everybody is trying very hard so i will do the same :D i will orginize myself hehe. Greetings
Sentaro

Postby yuzo » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:32 pm

I think is a great idea,it will be so cool. I don't think i could help in this thing, my english is not perfect and my grammar isn't good xD But is a great idea. I'm dying to see the fanbook finish
yuzo

Postby Utena » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:06 pm

@Sentaro : You can take your time, I'll do this part at the very end :)
After all, this 10th anniversary is supposed to last at least 1year, a few days after the actual anniversary date won't change anything ^^
@yuzo : if you have any ideas how to include one of the titles is also ok, even if your english isn't perfect, we'll correct it for you, no worries ;)
Utena
Site Admin

Postby Geokhui57 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:20 am

Dear Utena, this is wat I can think of, hope it helps in someway :)

Dear Mika Nakashima,

Your 声 ALWAYS rings in our heart even though you're away from stage at the moment. We pledged to BE IN SLIENCE and FOCUS on your earliest recovery. ALL HANDS TOGETHER on that day for YOU"D BE SO NICE TO COME HOME standing on the stage which belongs to a STAR, who is no doubt our Mika Chan.

At this moment, you'll never feel ひとりas we were spiritually supporting you twenty-four/SEVEN. You are like a CRESCENT MOON now and we will wait for you to shine brightly in the GLAMOROUS SKY once more! You are a LEGEND forever in each of our heart and there is no DIVIDING LINE for the supports you get from fans regionally. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD we feel to have your VOICE as part of our LIFE and we TRUST YOUR VOICE can overcome any obstacles.

We wish upon 流れ星 for a MIRACLE FOR YOU in everything. 愛してる & Get Well Soon Mika!

GeokHui
Singapore
Geokhui57

Postby ray » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:55 pm

^ That's a great message, Geokhui57, Mika will be very happy after reading that! :) It's impressive how you managed to add several Japanese song titles into the message.

Thanks also to everyone who gave feedback for my message, you were all very nice. :)

@muigeital, I agree with what you said about my message, and it was helpful.

I'm looking forward to reading more great messages from everyone!
ray

Next

Return to FanBook