Board index Kumonoito.net FanBook

11th Anniversary project "OUR STAR"

Postby Utena » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:25 pm

1. In brief

Just like last year, we will be sending a fanbook to Mika-chan to celebrate her 11th anniversary. Fans from all over the world are invited to take part into this project. I'll have to work out the details in the next few days but that's pretty much it.
This year, instead of simply printing it out as a book, we decided to create some sort of home-made box, in which we will include everybody's letters/pictures + other goodies.

2. Information

- Every entry will be one A5 page per person. If you wish to have a double page, check the donation paragraph.
- Send you pages in a jpg, png or doc format, big enough to be printed on a A5 page. You can either use your computer directly, or simply scan your letter/picture.
- Dimensions for A5 files: 148 x 210 mm ; 14,8 x 21 cm ; 1748 x 2480 px
- Letters, photographs, pictures of your CD collections, tattoos, drawings, songs, ... are accepted.
- You can either write in English or Japanese. If you write in English, make sure to write simple sentences so Mika can understand.

If you want to send goodies to Mika-chan through this project, you can do it as well, please send me an email so we can work out the details. (postcards, jewels, stickers, etc...)

3. Send your entry

- Make sure to include your name and country so that Mika can know where you're from and who you are.
- Deadline for this will be October 20th, 2012.
- Send your entries to the following email : utena@kumonoito.net

4. Donations

As you may know, I don't do this for free, it indeed costs money to print out the book and ship it. Estimated price is around 50EUR (~62USD). If you all just give a tiny bit of this, it would really help.
- Donations will be handled via Paypal (utena@kumonoito.net), anything you donate will be more than welcomed.

Donators will be allowed to have one extra page, and their name will be included in the credits.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask!
Utena
Site Admin

Re: 11th Anniversary project "OUR STAR"

Postby Utena » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:28 pm

I was also thinking of adding another gift to the package.
Since stars seems to be a recurrent theme and probably important to Mika, how about naming a star for her?

http://osr.org/en-us/

It's not that expensive if we all donate a tiny bit, and it would be an original and meaningful gift, don't you think?

Anyways, let me know what you guys think of this :)
Utena
Site Admin

Return to FanBook