Board index Mika Nakashima Translations

Various translations

Re: magazines and websites

Postby micaddict » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:20 am

Mika's second album "LØVE" was released on 2003/11/06.
Topped the "Oricon Album Chart" and sold 1,447,681 copies.
Here's an article about its advertising campaign with some photos from "SPECIAL" of Mika's official site which was closed last year.....................

“LØVE” SHIBUYA JACK REPORT
:arrow: This year, Mika-chan jacks Shibuya to coincide with release of "LØVE" again.
Over Shibuya station, on center street and of course on the large screens!
Gonna report what goes on in Shibuya a little bit...
...........................relationship between Mika and Shibuya lasted until RE5 2012. (...still continuing?) 8-)

And the top page of "mikanakashima.com" at the time.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhRR__DU1vI
micaddict

Re: magazines and websites

Postby micaddict » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:19 am

中島美嘉 『Album 『REAL』中島美嘉超サプライズ!!試聴会 大阪編』
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytnXF038CE
"Album REAL Nakashima Mika Super Surprising Previw in Osaka"

It's been almost one year since the album REAL was released.
One of the BIG fans in this video (0:31 and 1:26) wrote a diary about the 'incredible' experience on "mixi" (online Japanese SNS). It was so interesting and touching that I asked the writer to let me translate and post here.
The answer was... "I just wanted to transcribe my precious experience on the diary and I feel very happy to be able to share the deep emotion I had with a lot of Mika fans outside Japan."

...the writer, Jona-san...

:arrow: <Nakashima Mika Super Surprising Preview at Home w/o Notice>
[3-1]
The beginning was a phonecall from FC Lotus saying "Give me your comment for the new CM of REAL." At that time, I was a little suspicious about the offer. After that, I received contact from a CM production company several times and met with a person in charge. He told me "We'd like to film at your home on Jan. 16th." What?...Why at home? Why on that date?... His talk looked very suspicious but we came to an agreement that the shooting would be done at my Mika-friend's home...

And the day January 16th had come!
I was still suspicious even then. lol
The door was opened. I found several persons came in with equipments. I couldn't talk much cuz I was so nervous. (But in fact, the scene was very short in the footage!)
And lastly, they asked me to leave a message for Mika-san. I said (as previously arranged)...
"I'm looking for your tour. Take care of yourself and we wanna see you doing well. (Here we go!) 'MARRY ME!!!'" lol

...The moment we cried out at the camera together... The door was opened sharply...
"Hey, hey! Whatcha doin? We're now shooting!!" Screamimg in my mind that way, I turned to look at the door.....
The person herself had come in unexpectedly!
I found Miss Nakashima Mika standing before me.

.................................................................................Recorded just one year ago today!!! 8-)
micaddict

Previous

Return to Translations