Board index Off Topic Music chat-room

Re: Post Your Latest Asian Purchase/collection

Postby ashado » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:13 pm

This arrived on Friday.

Various Artists - 鋼の錬金術師 FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FINAL BEST
Last edited by ashado on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ashado
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:15 am

Re: Post Your Latest Asian Purchase/collection

Postby Utena » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Here is what I received over the past few weeks

Image
Miliyah Kato - Love Is... (CD+DVD LTD)
Miliyah Kato - My Girl (CD ONLY LTD)
Miliyah Kato - 20-CRY- (CD+DVD LTD)
Miliyah Kato - HEAVEN (CD+DVD LTD)
Miliyah Kato - TOKYO STAR TOUR DVD
JASMINE - GOLD (CD+DVD LTD)
User avatar
Utena
Site Admin
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: FRANCE

Re: Post Your Latest Asian Purchase/collection

Postby Utena » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 pm

It's me again lol

Received this week

Image
Ayaka - first message
Aya Kamiki - Gloriosa (CD+DVD LTD)
User avatar
Utena
Site Admin
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: FRANCE

Re: Post Your Latest Asian Purchase/collection

Postby Utena » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:52 am

Received recently :D
Image
Mika Nakashima - Oborozukiyo~inori (LTD JP PRESS)
Mika Nakashima - FILM LOTUS II (regular)

And today :D

Image
Mika Nakashima - Ichiban Kirei na Watashi wo (CD+DVD LTD)
Mika Nakashima - Ichiban Kirei na Watashi wo (regular)
BARFOUT! Vol. 180 (August 2010)
User avatar
Utena
Site Admin
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: FRANCE

Re: Post Your Latest Asian Purchase/collection

Postby willgorgor » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Received today, now I can finally watch the TRUST OUR VOICE concert. The DVD version can stay sealed forever.

Image
willgorgor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Post Your Latest Asian Purchase/collection

Postby Utena » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Aaah it feels so great to see you're still an active Mika fan :D!
I'm still thinking of buying the Blu-Ray as well, later I guess :)
User avatar
Utena
Site Admin
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: FRANCE

Re: Post Your Latest Asian Purchase/collection

Postby willgorgor » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Utena wrote:Aaah it feels so great to see you're still an active Mika fan :D!
I'm still thinking of buying the Blu-Ray as well, later I guess :)

Oh, I am still very much an "active" Mika fan. It's just that it was extremely quiet since the release
of "Always" back in January. So quiet that I almost forgot about Mika and my attention shifted away
from Mika to another artist. Generally speaking, my attention shifted away from JPop to CPop and
(a little bit) KPop since the latter half of this year. I haven't bought a single JPop/Mika release since
"Always". But yeah, you should definitely get the Blu-ray, it looks great!
willgorgor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Post Your Latest Asian Purchase/collection

Postby Ana » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:10 pm

willgorgor wrote:Received today, now I can finally watch the TRUST OUR VOICE concert. The DVD version can stay sealed forever.

Image


I know, right? I don't have a Blu-Ray player, but I can buy one myself in case I don't feel like buying a multi-region DVD player for my computer or my room. I only have the DVDs of all of Mika's concerts.

And by the way, my 'Ichiban...' CD will be coming to my house around sometime next week.
I have ten thousand kitties in my room. (Just kidding.)
Ana
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:51 am
Location: The East Coast

Re: Post Your Latest Asian Purchase/collection

Postby Ana » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 pm

willgorgor wrote:Oh, I am still very much an "active" Mika fan. It's just that it was extremely quiet since the release
of "Always" back in January. So quiet that I almost forgot about Mika and my attention shifted away
from Mika to another artist. Generally speaking, my attention shifted away from JPop to CPop and
(a little bit) KPop since the latter half of this year. I haven't bought a single JPop/Mika release since
"Always". But yeah, you should definitely get the Blu-ray, it looks great!


LOL! I can relate to that. My attention turned to the Philippines' Charice Pempengco while I desperately waited for Mika's new album to appear. Now that Mika's putting out the Star album in October, of course my attention's shifted right back to Mika, LOL!
I have ten thousand kitties in my room. (Just kidding.)
Ana
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:51 am
Location: The East Coast

Re: Post Your Latest Asian Purchase/collection

Postby willgorgor » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Ana wrote:I know, right? I don't have a Blu-Ray player, but I can buy one myself in case I don't feel like buying a multi-region DVD player for my computer or my room. I only have the DVDs of all of Mika's concerts.

You should totally get a Blu-ray player. They are quite cheap now. In Europe you can find them for 99 euros.
You are from the States, right? They are even cheaper there.

The TRUST OUR VOICE Blu-ray has 5.1 uncompressed TrueHD audio (and is region free). The DVD version doesn't even have 5.1 Dolby Prologic, only stereo. It sounded really great, just checked out the first song "GAME".
willgorgor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:15 am

PreviousNext

Return to Music chat-room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron