Board index Off Topic General chat-room

Our Pets.

Postby Chewbacca » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:03 pm

As we all know, Mika is a big animal-lover, she especially likes cats so let's talk about our pets or the pets in general.

Like I promised in the self-presentation topic, here I'll show you my cats :)

My first, older cat. She has a Polish name - Wladzia. It's kinda archaic name, only grannies have it nowadays, that's why most Poles find it funny. You pronounce it like "voowaja". I think she has autism :P
And my second cat is 4 moths old and his name is Steven. He's a cutie, loves to sleep in my hair :P
Chewbacca

Re: Our Pets.

Postby Utena » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:57 am

I'm allergic to cats but I must say I adore your Steven <3
Your cat kinda looks like DIO, it's such a cutie <3
Utena
Site Admin

Postby muigeital » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:39 pm

Utena wrote:I'm allergic to cats but I must say I adore your Steven <3
Your cat kinda looks like DIO, it's such a cutie <3

i agree, steven really reminds me of dio too! both cats are such cuties!
anyway, i have a pair of budgies...fail to train them and they are scared of me :(
♥♥♥♥ 浜崎あゆみ ♥ 東方神起 ♥ 이효리 ♥ 中島美嘉 ♥ Super Junior ♥
muigeital

Postby Lauren » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:43 am

I absolutely ADORE cats. I've loved cats since before I could remember, and I don't even know when nor why I started liking cats xD.

I currently have 2 cats -- one 7-yr-old, male, gray tabby named Toby and one yr-old, female orange classic tabby named Cinnabun (a.k.a. BunBun). They're both very fluffy and absolutely hilarious and adorable :).

Toby

Bun
Lauren

Postby Ana » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:53 pm

I have plenty of cats, too. My family has this thing with cats, so I couldn't help sharing pictures of some of them with you all.

Mother (Beeger):

Lucky (male) sleeping on one of my family's beds:

Rocky (female); sorry about the blurry image quality:

Montana (female, R.I.P. to her...she died in June):

Pinkie (male); he was a runt but now he's the biggest in the family - this picture doesn't prove that he's that big, however:

Bebe (pronounced BEE-bee) (male); sorry that the picture is too small:

I also have another (female) cat and some fish, but right now I don't have any pictures of them.
I have ten thousand kitties in my room. (Just kidding.)
Ana

Postby Lauren » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:20 am

^Aww, cute! So many orange kitties! RIP Montana. It really hurts when a cat passes... :(
Lauren

Postby Ana » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:18 am

Lauren wrote:^Aww, cute! So many orange kitties! RIP Montana. It really hurts when a cat passes... :(

And I forgot to mention Beeger had another orange cat before Montana, Bebe et al were born and he died after a few months. :(
I have ten thousand kitties in my room. (Just kidding.)
Ana

Postby MokoChan » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:59 pm

There is a lot of cute cats on this topic ^^

This is my 4 1/2 month old... puppy! His name is Ethan :

MokoChan

Postby ashado » Tue May 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Everyone's pets are adorable :)

I have a 10-year-old dog named Sophie ♥

We bought some land in north Florida 10 years ago and there was a house on that land. When the people who had been living there moved, they left behind a litter of puppies, some cats, and a Rottweiler. We have some friends who live nearby and we asked them to check on the house every now and then. They went soon after the people moved out and they discovered all of the pets. One of them worked at a veterinary clinic and she took all of the pets there to get them checked out, get their shots, etc. Then, they took the puppies to their house (along with one of the cats, which they kept) and started giving them away. We ended up visiting them not too long after that and they still had 3 puppies. We were told that the remaining puppies were all boys so when my siblings and I begged our parents to take one home, our mom told us she didn't want a boy. While we were playing with the puppies, my sister discovered that one of them was a girl and we ended up taking her home with us. We decided to name her Sophie because one morning on the way to school, my brother was talking about Final Fantasy VIII and the character named Selphie. My mom misheard him and said, "That's it! We'll name her Sophie."

She's a mutt but her mother was some sort of Spaniel, and I consider her to be a "rescue" dog even though my family didn't adopt her from a shelter.
ashado

Postby Chewbacca » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

Here's a nice picture of my cat I made today. I like it a lot so I thought I'd share :)
Chewbacca

Return to General chat-room