Board index Off Topic General chat-room

Re: What movies have you seen recently?

Postby muigeital » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:49 pm

kinda late, but i've finally watched avatar in 3D! last time i watched something in 3D i had to wear those tacky paper blue & red film glasses, so wearing plastic glasses was quite an upgrade. its an okay story, but the 3D technology was really interesting...although you get use to the 3D effects as you watch the movie longer. also prior to avatar, i also watched jackie chan's spy next door, no expectations what so ever but having kids going all crazy in audience made it worth it to watch it in theaters.

i want to watch alice too, but i'm debating whether or not i should watch it in 2D or 3D.
♥♥♥♥ 浜崎あゆみ ♥ 東方神起 ♥ 이효리 ♥ 中島美嘉 ♥ Super Junior ♥
muigeital

Postby disaster9 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:26 am

James & The Giant Peach~ It's very old, but I thought it wasn't bad for a 1990's movie! The graphics were great for that time.
disaster9

Postby Utena » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:36 am

^ooow I re-watched this one not long ago, I remember loving it when I was younger <3
It looked quite cheap but really well done for a 90s movie

I watched The Terminal yesterday, in fact, I saw it a while ago on TV, and I must say I still love it as much as before <3
Utena
Site Admin

Postby disaster9 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:40 pm

And that is one of the movies I really liked! Tom Hanks was great in it but Stanley Tucci was simply amazing!
disaster9

Postby ray » Sun May 02, 2010 5:40 pm

I like watching action/comedy/horror movies so I normally go to the movie theatre around once a week. Yesterday, I went to watch 'Iron Man 2' and I liked the special effects, action scenes and some of the humour in it. Last week, I watched 'Date Night' and there were some funny scenes in it, but I thought the movie was a bit short.
ray

Postby IceQueen » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:27 pm

I watched 'BANDAGE' two days ago, and I completely loved it~ Not only because of my bias for Akanishi Jin, but also because it had a beautiful and realistic storyline, great cast, amazing music and some of the best lines :3
IceQueen

Postby Utena » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:33 pm

That reminds I need to download it lol... As I loved the original soundtrack, and I adore Kie Kitano, it's a must see for me.
I need to go watch Inception too... But I'm kind of stuck at home atm... stupid wisdom teeh
Utena
Site Admin

Postby IceQueen » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:13 pm

Utena wrote:That reminds I need to download it lol... As I loved the original soundtrack, and I adore Kie Kitano, it's a must see for me.

Indeed, you should really watch it~ Oh, you like Kitano Kii as well? She was so great in her role in that movie~
IceQueen

Postby Lauren » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Inception - B
I liked the action, but over time, I just stopped caring.

Toy Story 3 - A+
Makes me feel nostalgic :( . I miss being a kid.

Karate Kid - B
Really adorable.

Despicable Me - C
Cliche, boring, the eldest orphan was a snob, predictable.
Lauren

Postby ashado » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:07 pm

I finally saw Inception on Monday. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. I had heard it was a good movie so that was the reason I went to go see it but it exceeded my expectations :D
ashado

PreviousNext

Return to General chat-room