Board index Off Topic General chat-room

Flood Land

Postby Utena » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Say whatever you want here XD

I have no idea what's wrong with that file in the server, the one for the forum style, seems I can't modify any file from it (well, actually, I can't upload them, the old ones stays without changing to the updated ones) How annoying...

I wanted to install the chatbox but 2 files I needed to modify are in that stupid file.... Well I will see tomorrow, maybe reinstall the theme first
Utena
Site Admin

Re: Flood Land

Postby honeytoast » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Started having issues with foreign characters so I upgraded to UTF-8 CuteNews. Ever since then, I've been getting spam comments from bots out the butt -_- And I'm having issues with these php includes that keep showing up above the news after commenting. I don't like this... =(

[edit] I figured it out =D
honeytoast

Postby Ana » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:37 pm

Before I started reading English-direct translations of things in foreign languages (not just Japanese, Chinese, or German) on whatever websites had them in such languages and English, I used to go to www.systranet.com to take a portion of the text, run it through the translator system in English, and get the result. Some translations can be funny if they refer to things like chestnuts.
I have ten thousand kitties in my room. (Just kidding.)
Ana

Postby piccolinavoce » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Hello my name is Céline, me am French, I am a faithful admirer of Mika Nakashima, I look for the other fans with whom I could discuss.

I also look for Japanese correspondents because I am really motivated to learn Japanese only his gave no result for the moment.

Bonjour je m'appelle Céline, je suis française, je suis une fidèle admiratrice de Mika Nakashima, je cherche d'autres fans avec qui je pourraient discuter.

Je cherche aussi des correspondants japonais car je suis vraiment motivée pour apprendre le japonais seulement sa n'a donné aucun résultat pour le moment.
piccolinavoce

Postby Ana » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:23 pm

honeytoast wrote:Started having issues with foreign characters so I upgraded to UTF-8 CuteNews. Ever since then, I've been getting spam comments from bots out the butt -_- And I'm having issues with these php includes that keep showing up above the news after commenting. I don't like this... =(

[edit] I figured it out =D

Google Translator tends to help with translating those ridiculous little characters into English or whatever language in which you want to view the page. I've tried it recently with a retailer site called Yamada Denki.
Ana

Postby Utena » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Wordpress is nice but a little annoying to make a nice looking theme unless you learn everyhing before starting ;_;
(Yeah I'm working on Kumonoito.net's new version ahah~~ :D)
Utena
Site Admin

Postby Ana » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:31 pm

Utena wrote:Wordpress is nice but a little annoying to make a nice looking theme unless you learn everyhing before starting ;_;
(Yeah I'm working on Kumonoito.net's new version ahah~~ :D)

I actually have a blog on Wordpress: http://divalatina83.wordpress.com
Ana

Return to General chat-room