Board index Off Topic General chat-room

happy holidays to everybody!

Postby Sentaro » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Definetly this year was a very good one for me because i had the opportunity to live many experiences and also had the pleassure to met this extraordinary site and community in when every member is very kindly and friendly and when eberybody can be ourselves and share what we like (not only our passion for mika xD)but also respecting each other, no matter the country we are and for that reason i strongly believe everyone of us form part of a whole.With humility, through this message i wish that everyone also have had a nice year too, and i would like to wish that every member of this community have very happy holidays and the most important thing: to wish that all could reach the objectives that you proposed for the next year and also wish that you share these days with your loved ones and try to surpass the bad experiences you had in the past and transform them in good energy to be able to forge a bright future.
In the future i hope to have the opportunity to Participate more actively and to know many more of you better so we could share a lot of experiences.

since the most deep of my heart i really wish Mika san has the best of the recoverys for all her diseases, to wish her the best for the future and that she will be surrounded by good vibrations.
Sayonara! But not before to wish you again health and happiness and also Utena i really want to thank you for all the things you have done to build this extraordinary site as, without you, None of this would be possible! :D

pd. i hope santa bring me soon my copy of "STAR" because it seems that he is a bit overdue,hmmm, i wonder why... only hope he dont forget it because of his age and that all his reindeers be healthy, we dont want rudolph loose his "red nose" isn'it? xD
Sentaro

Re: happy holidays to everybody!

Postby mikeymike720 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:06 am

I am making a quick stop to wish every one a Happy New year and I hopefully this one is gonna be a better year than the last, for everyone.
mikeymike720

Postby muigeital » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:06 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! wishing all our fellow forumers all the best...hopefully we would all be blessed with mika-san's lovely voice very soon!!!!!!
♥♥♥♥ 浜崎あゆみ ♥ 東方神起 ♥ 이효리 ♥ 中島美嘉 ♥ Super Junior ♥
muigeital

Postby Lucy Saxon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Happy Easter, to everyone who celebrates! \o/
Lucy Saxon

Return to General chat-room