Board index Off Topic General chat-room

Night or Day?

Postby Utena » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Are you a night person or a day one ?

Personally, I tend to have more creativity during night, but I work faster during the day XD
That's why I don't usually sleep more than 6hours lol
Utena
Site Admin

Re: Night or Day?

Postby muigeital » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:56 pm

i'm a night person for sure! as research shows, young people work better later in the day than in the morning, lol.
♥♥♥♥ 浜崎あゆみ ♥ 東方神起 ♥ 이효리 ♥ 中島美嘉 ♥ Super Junior ♥
muigeital

Postby ray » Sun May 02, 2010 5:31 pm

I'm more of a day person so I prefer to go to bed early (around 11.30pm) and wake up early (around 5.30am-6.30am). I work on weekdays so, unfortunately, I can't wake up late during those days. I also prefer to get all my work completed during the day so I can relax during the night.
ray

Postby Nacchan » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Night person. I like to stay up all night. I'm definitely NOT a morning person. I don't like to get up early and I get really grumpy if you tell me wake up XD
Nacchan

Postby IceQueen » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:46 pm

In matters of preferance, I like night more than day, but I don't particularly like waking up too late in the morning XD (that's why I'm always in need of sleep >.<) But when it comes to studying or work, my brain functions better at daytime than it does at nighttime.
IceQueen

Postby Ana » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:39 pm

I consider myself a day person. Actually, I'm a night person, too, but only when it comes to cooking. Other than that, I usually do homework and housework during the day to get them out of the way. Besides, it's upon the arrival of nighttime that I tend to lose much focus.
I have ten thousand kitties in my room. (Just kidding.)
Ana

Return to General chat-room